10. Dupont, V., 2007, Do Geographical Agglomeration, Growth and Equity Conflict? Regional Science, Vol. 86, No. 2 (June).
11. Jadidi Miandashti, M., 2004, Balanced Distribution of Financial Resources by Regional Development Level, Economical Research Quarterly, No. 11, PP. 17-41.
12. Martic´ M. and Savic´ G., 2001, An application of DEA for Comparative Analysis and Ranking of Regions in Serbia with Regards to Social-economic Development, European Journal of Operational Research, No. 132, PP. 343-356.
13. Matsumoto, M., 2008, Redistribution and Regional Development under Tax Competition, Journal of Urban Economics, No. 64, PP. 480-487.
14. Noorbakhsh, F., 2000, Human Development and Regional Disparities in India .Center for Development Studies Department of Economics University Glasgow.
15. Purohit, B.C., 2008, Health and Human Development at Sub-state Level in India, the Journal of Socio-Economics, No. 37, PP. 2248-2260.
16. Rondinelli, D.A.,1985, applied method of regional analysis, boulder and London,west view press.
17. Shankar, Raja and Anwar Shah ,2003, Bridging the Economic Divide Within Countries: A Scorecard on the Performance of Regional Policies in Reducing Regional Income Perception of Regional Development in less Development Countries: Toward Bridging the Gap, In: Breaking the Boundaries: A One – World Approach to Planning Education, Bishwapria Sanyal (eds), New York: Pilenum Press, PP: 211-230.
18. Wang, X. and Triantaphyllou, E.,2008,Ranking Irregularities when Evaluating Alternatives by using some ELECTRE methods, Omega, No. 36, PP. 45- 63.
19. Wang, Y.M., Liu, J., and Elhag, T.M.S., 2008, An Integrated AHP–DEA Methodology for Bridge Risk Assessment, Computers & Industrial Engineering, No. 54, PP. 513-525.
20. Yasouri, M., 2010, A Survey of Regional Inequality Status in Khorasan Razavi Province, International Journal of Environmental Science and Development, Vol. 1, No. 1, PP. 60-66.
21. Yu, Danlin and Yehua Dennis Wei., 2003, Analyzing Regional Inequality in Post– Mao China in GIS Environment”, Eurasian Geography and Economics, Vol. 44, No. 7, PP.
22. Yu, L., Hou, X., Gao, M. and Shi, P., 2010, Assessment of Coastal Zone Sustainable Development: A Case Study of Yantai, China, Ecological Indicators, No. 10, PP. 1218-1225.
23. Ziari, K., Zanjirchi, S.M. and Sorkhkamal, K., 2010, A Study and Measurement of the Development Degree of the Counties of Khorasan Razavy Province Using TOPSIS Technique, Human Geography Research Quarterly, No. 72, PP. 17-30.